Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

WTF Facebook?!

I am so frustrated with all the recent facebook changes! Maybe it's my fault for using facebook, but it's where I keep in touch with old friends. It was fine before I don't get why they always try to change it and then they end up making it worst. I don't want to see Every. Single. Thing. my friends do and every comment they post, and every thing they "like" on the side timeline.

And what is this I hear about new profiles coming up? No! Just leave me and my crap alone. I think facebook is trying to stay relevant now that Google+ is open for business. But in my opinion they don't have to feel threatened or at least they didn't, I used to like facebook but now I'm don't know if I'll stick around. I opened a G+ today and it's better, simpler but also none of my friends have it so it's boring. If neither work for me I will just stick to twitter.

.....

I feel like a jackass now. Here I am complaining about facebook changes when many important things are happening in the world. I'm not sure what those things are but I'm positive something more important must be going on. Also, it's damn facebook! God forbid I go interact with people face to face! I already have a twitter, a tumblr, this blog, an account on Yahoo Answers, one on Youtube and now a Google+?! How many more ways to waste my time do I need? Time that I don't have, I must add. I really think it would be better to stay off the internet for a while. Maybe then I will actually get to do all the things I have to do instead of procrastinating as much as I do now.

It's just so darn hard to stay away!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment