Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Celebrity Outfit of the Week: Kate Moss

Courtesy of peoplestylewatch.com

This week my favorite celebrity outfit comes from the beautiful, super stylish model Miss Kate Moss! I love everything about this outfit! It is simple, looks comfortable, yet it looks pretty and polished at the same time. I am just dying to have those pants. I think I could wear them in many different ways, dress them up or dress them down.

Most of the outfit is made up of pretty basic things that I think most of us already have in our closet. A white t-shirt, black flats, a blazer, and for accessories a black bag and sunglasses. So what do you guys think of the outfit? Is it as cute as I think it is or do I think that it is cute just because Kate Moss is wearing it and she can make anything look stylish? lol.

Until next time,
Xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. are those stripes on her pants? looks good. I would definitely wear them with killer boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh yeauuuh xD you know what would be also awesome a top hat but then again that is a bit extreme Tom Petty and the Alice in Wonderland camaderie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the top hat could work with enough confidence to pull it off.. now i'm thinking of killer dresses and top hat outfit convos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. for sure ^^ I am sorry for the late replies. I am all over the place. But yes.. I am more dark and upbeat

    ReplyDelete