Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm all over the place with this blog...

School already started and I've just been so busy lately that I hadn't had any time to blog. But I've been feeling different lately so I figured I'd make the time and get this off my chest. There are a  few things I want to blog about starting with the news that I dyed my hair last night! Which is probably not a big deal but it was the first time EVER that I dyed it so that was exciting. Well, actually I didn't do it myself, I let my good friend Viry do it for me and I love the way it came out. I chose a "Medium Red Brown" color and now i am thinking of dying the tips lighter to get an ombre effect but for that I will probably go to the salon.

Another thing I will be doing pretty soon, hopefully next week is getting a new tattoo! I had been thinking about this one for a while and I went and talked to the guy that did my first one and he had some pretty cool ideas and he remembered me from last time so that's a plus! It will be in honor of my dad just because I love him so much and I miss him and I think it will look amazing. Once it's done I'll post a picture of it. :)

Last but not least, I wanted to put together a little playlist of some songs that I just can't seem to get out of my head lately. They are all different genres and nothing new but they are songs that I love to listen to and that I've been listening to for the past few days. So if you feel bored and want to check them out please do. They are not in any particular order btw. I hope you enjoy them!

Pumped Up Kicks - Forster the People
Electric Feel - MGMT
Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan
Under the Bridge - RHCP
1901 - Phoenix
You and I - Lady Gaga
Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds
Last Request - Paolo Nutini
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses
Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette

Also, I will be doing another blog later about boys and relationships and what I've been thinking about that lately and one about my favorite trends at the moment. Stay Fabulous. XXx.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you said "another tattoo" ROCK ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I'm so excited about this one! .. Do you have any tattoos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, but I am thinking of getting them when I have my own place

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D awesome! Do you have anything in mind yet?

    ReplyDelete