Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hotness Galore

As you may or may not know I have a little crush on Ryan Reynolds. Not only is he sexy and funny, but he is also tall! He is 6'2 which I love because if hell froze over and we dated I would be able to wear heels all the time and not feel guilty about it.. :) Also, he looks great in a suit... (aahh Ryan... *drools ). But no, this post is not just me talking about how Hot Ryan Reynolds is, I think we all need a little eye candy. I sure as heck do. Especially today because I've had a long day.


Via tumblr

 
Via GQmagazine

Other than Ryan Reynolds, other celebrity crushes of mine include Adam Levine, Adrien Brody (i get teased about this one -_-) and an up and coming Spanish model River Viiperi... I don't know what it is about Adrien but he just has something that I find attractive. Could it be the nose?



Via tumblr




Via ainako.tumblr.com

 
 I will also include a clip from an old interview with young Axl Rose. He was the hottest thing alive back then, and I watch that interview over and over again. His voice, his eyes, I love everything about him in this video! <3.  





But enough about me and my crushes because I could stay up all night daydreaming about this guys haha.. So what are your celebrity crushes? or Who do you daydream about?



4 comments:

  1. what?! Axl is still hot just in an "older guy" way. I like a few. Johnny Depp is a classic to me but I don't know. I guess I got over the famous guys thing. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Ryan Gosling and Chris Hemsworth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miss Bobo.. Johnny Depp will always be hot ;) .. and idk Axl will always rock don't get me wrong i just don't find him as attractive anymore, maybe i'm not into older guys?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @bec Ryan Gosling is super cute.. I'll always think of him as Noah though hehe

    ReplyDelete