Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

If You Care (and I know you don't)... Here are 30 things i like

In no particular order:
-Music
-Reading
-The Beatles
-Harry Potter
-Rainy days
-Tutoring
-Hugs (they're free!)
-Family
-Silence
-My iPod
-Long road trips
-The smell of new things
-Chocolate
-Watching shows like Say Yes to the Dress, Cake Boss, The Voice, and 19 Kids and Counting (Is it still 19?)
-Laughing
-Sleeping
-Weekends
-Writing down my thoughts
-The smell of sharpie
-Cute guys
-Christmas
-Fashion
-Band T-shirts
-Nail polish
-Shoes!
-Psychology
-Tattoos
-Animals
-Working out
-God

That should give you an idea about what i might be blogging about in the future. <3

4 comments:

  1. I care about it cuz I just love to hear and know about the people q me rodea y para q en el futuro Los pueda guiar a su personalidad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig. sounds like you and I have things in common :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw since you love reading: check out my book blog: http://bookweekgeek.blogspot.com/
    Its book reviews, me making bookmarks, and other bookworm related news. I might just review an author soon enough! ^^

    ReplyDelete