Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

This makes NO sense!!

Have you guys been following the Casey Anthony case? Ugh I just cannot believe she was not found guilty. I mean she practically lied throughout the whole trial and nobody could explain the smell in her car nor the body found near her house. It just doesn't make any sense to me! She has guilty written all over her ugly forehead (Sorry I'm mad) .

Although, if I had to blame someone for the lack of justice it would be the prosecution. They did a wonderful job at proving Casey was a horrible human being yet they did a crappy job at providing the evidence needed to prove she committed the crime. They focused on the wrong thing and thus the case was lost. I think if they had looked, really looked they would have found tons of evidence at least of child neglect and then the defense would have no way of winning because it is obvious to me she is guilty.

It kinda makes me wonder what the world is comming to... ^~^

Did you guys follow the case? Or did you at least know what the case is about? Do you think she is innocent?

2 comments:

  1. I was surprised and quite sad because that baby is dead and no one can justify her death. From her facial expression I can tell she was more focused on getting jail time for lying than the death of her baby. If I didn't kill my baby and I was being put to jail for something I didn't do I would be crying, bawling, she was more worried on getting jail time. The jury should know better smh T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know?! wasn't she smiling at some point when they said she was found innocent? .. i was like "what are you smiling about? you're baby's still gone!!" .. just such a horrible and sad story.

    ReplyDelete