Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Whatever Goes Through a Girl's Mind at 4 in the Morning?

It is now 4:16 am and i just got home. I am debating on whether i should go to bed or just stay awake..  ahh screw it! I'll pull an all nighter x]
Anyways, I ended up not watching Super 8, Bridesmaids seemed like a better idea since I was in the mood for a good laugh. And what laughs that movie was!
At first I was hesitant to watch it because people were saying it was like the female version of The Hangover which to me sounded like they it would be the same movie just with women and The Hangover is one of my favorite movies. I didn't want to be dissapointed, plus I think most women who think they are funny just come off as bitchy, which the feminist in me hates to admit but that's my opinion at least.
I'm glad I watched it though, it was hilarious. If you haven't seen it yet please do yourself a favor and just go already!! .. I loved the cop, he was so sweet =) .. AND the movie got me out of the dark mood i had been in for the last few days. It kind of reminded me that things happen for a reason.

In a whole different topic, the last Harry Potter movie is only 29 days away! (I'm sad, I'm excited, I don't know what the heck I'm feeling! lol) .. Gotta go buy my tickets soon and hopefully I can fix my tattoo too before the movie comes out.. not sure why but I feel like it has to be done and perfect by that time.. And if you are wondering yes I have a Harry Potter tattoo but it means so much more to me than that, it is a more of a tribute to my childhood type of thing. The thing is when I got it I went for something very simple just because I know I hate needles and if it hurt I wouldn't be able to finish it. I didn't want to be running around with just half a tattoo lol.. so now that I know I can endure the pain I plan to go in and work on it some more ,make it more detailed. We'll see how that goes, but for now I think I'll hit the gym since I have nothing better to do.

Sweet Dreams to those of you that actually sleep at night.
xOXo

4 comments:

  1. Nice I did not know that you had a tatto I remember that you have one atras de tu hear but well that's cool I was thinking the same I want one but my dad say no :( maybe I will do it without him knowing but I feel bad about it since he is the one that always have my back Im still thinking about it. Y estoy igual q tu no puedo dormir well I fall sleep than I had this horrible nightmare so I wake up :( I hope doesnt come true but well I hope you have a great workout I miss going to the gym I miss the smell of the clorox lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is your tattoo of? so excited for harry potter! and bridesmaids was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lex It's the deathly hallows sign.. I'm thinking of a good quote that I can add around it. Gosh! I'm so excited, 22 days!

    BTW I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT!!! craazy. you are one goody girly :D

    ReplyDelete