Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Favorite Celebrity Outfit This Week

Courtesy of peoplestylewatch.com.

I just adore Elle Fanning! She is beautiful AND she has great style that even I can relate to even though I am much older than her. I like looking at celebrities outfits for inspiration so every week i will post my favorite outfit (or try to.. it depends on whether i have time to blog) .

So, the reason I picked this outfit is because the beaches where I live are usually kind of cold even though it is California. So if I were to just wear a bathing suit (which many girls do!) I would freeze to death, (not really but you know what I mean). Elle's dress and jacket combo is cute and it just works for the beach, plus the hat adds interest and pulls the whole outfit together.

Btw, have any of you guys seen Super 8? I hear it's a good movie, I might catch it later with my best friend but we'll see.

Gotta go get ready,
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Well ahy voy a saber si soy tu best friend ;) y si me encanta todo el outfit tengo todo menos el sombrero pero creo q nunca me lo pondria I'm not brave enough to pull this outfit :(

    ReplyDelete