Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Music is my boyfriend!

GAHH! Sorry I've been gone for many days x] .. I've been enjoying the first official days of Summer.
Plus I've just had so much to do so it wasn't just about Fun, Fun, Fun! like a certain 13-year old girl sings. (BTW yesterday was her birthday.. did you remember to wish her well?)
I have been all about music for the last few days. Listening to my rock idols Zeppelin, Rolling Stones and CCR before work everyday, which just puts me on a good mood and I think that is essential if you work in retail. I need my music fix or I can't be nice to the demanding costumers! Also, I went to my first Zumba class yesterday hehe .. I gotta say I enjoyed it but I was ready to die by the end of the hour, plus the music was a little weird for my taste. If you don't know what Zumba is google it you lazies! .. lol Jk.. it's like aerobics but with music, it's harder than it looks but really, really fun.

Anyways, I thought I would share with you guys a song I can't seem to be able to get out of my head. It's Top of the World by The Cataracs, you've probably heard it before. I just can't get enough of it! I love Cyranizzy and Campa, ..Actually I say I love a lot of guys, (I should stop that!).. I love the video, it makes me wish I got pulled over but sadly the cops in my town don't look half as cute as these two.. lmao. Plus, this song introduced me to the best pick-up line I have ever heard, "Your daddy must have been a drug dealer. -Why? - Cuz you're dope" :D .. I am so using that as soon as I get a chance!

So check out the song and I hope you guys enjoy it.. and I promise not to be long for so long again. (well I'll try).

No comments:

Post a Comment