Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Celebrity Outfit of the Week.

Finally I'm back! Sorry but I just couldn't find a celebrity outfit that I liked. I had been keeping an eye on celebrity websites but all I kept seeing were skinny jeans and a tank top or jean cut-offs and a tank top. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I myself go to my favorite denim pieces when I get up every morning but it all just looks like the same outfit, just with 2 million different people wearing it. I understand it's hot outside and it's summer but you gotta keep it original!

Anyways finally someone broke the mold. This week's celebrity outfit comes from Selena Gomez.


In a sea of denim cut-offs and t-shirts, Ms. Gomez stands out. Her outfit screams freshness to me and I just love long dresses and skirts. I probably would have worn sandals instead of flats but overall I like her outfit. I am especially in love with her purse! .. speaking of purses, last week while shopping at Marshall's I found the perfect, most beautiful Michael Kors tote bag. It was dark blue which I think would go with anything and big enough for me to take to school instead of a backpack. Then I looked at the price and my heart broke a little lol. It was crazy expensive! .. plus now that I think about it, it was probably real leather too so I'm glad I didn't buy it.

But back to the outfit! A long dress is a great way to stay fresh in the California heat but at the same time look stylish. She probably would have looked better without the t-shirt thingy on top but I'll take it just because I was desperate to find something I liked. The aviator sunglasses finished her look and added that "I'm famous" touch.

So what do you guys rhink of the outfit? Are you like the rest of us that just wears demin shorts practically all summer?

Until Next Time,

XXX.


No comments:

Post a Comment